The International Psychic Board’s
Code of Ethics for Certification
Psychic’s Code of Ethics:
1. I agree to be honest and truthful with my clients. I understand that the foundation of all legitimate psychic and metaphysical work is based on honesty.
2. I agree that the insights and predictions I give in my readings are the truth as I see it. I do not try to lead a client into believing I am psychic based on observations or information I pick up through mundane means.
3. I never attempt to “tell the client what they want to hear” if I do not honestly believe it.
4. I agree and live by ‘Fairness and legitimate exchanges of energy’ and understand that it is the fair exchange which perpetuates spiritual and material growth.
5. I do not and will not cause another persons rights to be violated.
6. I do not discriminate.
7. I will not pressure clients to do anything they do not want to do nor are uncomfortable doing. This includes using my authority as a psychic and spiritual counselor to pressure clients into buying services they do not want.
8. I do not provide legal, medical or psychological services that I am unqualified to provide. Furthermore, I clearly inform clients of our applicable qualifications, training and licenses, or lack thereof. These standards remain in place to protect all.
9. I agree and live by the principle of FREE WILL and PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. I agree to give each client a thorough and complete evaluation of the energy and situations perceived but I honor their right to FREE CHOICE and lovingly support each client to make their own decisions. I agree to honor and SUPPORT each client’s right to FREE CHOICE and I agree to fully empower them to make their own decisions. I REFUSE to make decisions for my clients. That is not the job or responsibility of any psychic.
10. I give the highest possible services at all times & treat my clients with respect.
11. I agree to provide every client with the HIGHEST level of confidentiality regarding any personal information they disclose/discuss with you.
12. I refrain from imposing personal judgments and prejudices while the reading is taking place.
13. If I am unable to resolve an issue with a client within a 3 week period, I agree to contact the International Certification of Psychics.
14. If a complaint is lodged with the International Certification of Psychics regarding any exchange or reading done by me with a client of mine, I agree to work with the International Certification of Psychics to quickly and fairly resolve the problem(s).
15. I agree to stay in good standing in the community and within my business.
16. I hold myself to this code of ethics & confidentiality agreement.
Diana Blagdon, CSD